Mold Testing and Mold Inspection
Mold Inspection Sciences of Los Angeles provides the following services: mold testing, mold inspection, mold detection, CIRS protocol inspection and testing, mold remediation protocols and support services, post-remediation clearance testing.
We've been in the mold inspection business for 16 years and done many thousands of inspections. Our expertise guides us and we never have a conflict of interest with regard to our findings and recommendations. We use a science-based approach and do only inspections and testing, never remediation.
Mold Remediation Support Services
We do not perform mold remediation or construction. There are no conflicts of interest for our clients.
Mold Remediation Scope of Work
- If you have a mold problem, we create an industry-leading Scope of Work that details how the mold should be cleaned/removed
- A property owner, renter, or property manager can use the Scope of Work to secure remediation bids from specialized contractors
- We can recommend reliable remediation contractors and can work closely with them to ensure the work is completed in the safest and most effective manner
Post-Remediation Testing and Verification
- Once the remediation is complete, we will perform a post inspection and testing to ensure that
- All containment chambers are properly built and dust and debris free
- All mold growth is cleaned and/or removed
- All building materials are dry
- There are no water leaks
- Ambient air mold samples and cross contamination samples meet accepted guidelines for clearance